Listen in and join the conversation with Genny Orser, VP of Marketing, Jere Suikkila, Software Development Manager, Brent Bieber, Senior Customer Success Manager, as they talk about the indoor positioning systems (IPS) and how it relates to indoor maps, its applications, and why it's gaining popularity in many industries including retail and commercial office spaces.
In this webinar, you'll discover:
- The difference between indoor mapping and indoor positioning
- How indoor positioning works
- How to pick an indoor positioning system that's right for you
- Different indoor positioning providers
- How indoor positioning is currently used
- How Mappedin is focused on helping you find the right indoor mapping solution
Access the webinar
Indoor Positioning vs Indoor Navigation
Indoor mapping makes indoor spaces and venues discoverable by enabling solutions such as indoor positioning and indoor navigation. While both technologies help you find your way around indoor spaces, each provides its own unique benefits. Today we will discuss how they work, how they differ, and how to leverage them to unlock powerful navigation experiences.